Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Surfing!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we went surfing at Playa Hermosa!! Playa Hermosa is a beach two coves off of San Juan Del Sur near the border betweeen Nicaragua and Costa Rica!! Survivor Nicaragua was in the next cove north. The beach was awesome, but very sunny!! The surf there is medium to small! The waves are very constant and are good for surfing. It is very shallow though, which made it so Andie could surf. That's right Andie is the newest surfer in our family!! Andie rocked at it!! I had a lot of fun surfing too!!  I also boogie boarded and swam!! The water here is so warm!! I could swim in it all day!!

Posted by Nielsen Guy


1 comment:

  1. I guess that answers my question about the warmness of the water! I hope to see photos of you surfing too Nielsen!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete