Saturday, August 13, 2011

Painting a Picture*********

Here is my painting. We didn't take any pictures this morning so my brother just held it up and took a picture for the blog!!
Today I painted a picture. I was the only young girl there! I painted a picture with lots of colors.  It has orange, yellow, blue, green, light blue, red, and brown. I also mixed a lot of colors together like orange and yellow, which made a golden yellow. I first put a color on the paper and then I get the paint brush and put it in water and then I swept the paint brush from the left and it turns into white!! I also put a horse in the middle of my painting which is azul. I wanted to do it in purple but the lady said it would look really good as azul. Which is blue in Spanish!

Posted by Andie Guy**

No comments:

Post a Comment