Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mosaic Art!

Today we went to an art gallery and made mosaics. I made a fish, Andie made a butterfly, Nielsen made a Cal one and my mom made a cool design. We first looked at some ides in some books then we drew our design. We put tiles in the lines of the design and then glued them down. We did that for a long time. Andie even got some tiles that had butterflies and flowers on them. Andie and Nielsen are almost finished but me and my mom need to go back and finish. We did this for and hour and a half. My hands got really sore.


Posted By Maren Guy<3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maren,
    Making a mosaic looks like a lot of fun. If you get another chance maybe you should make a sail boat. Keep up the good work on the blog, I have enjoyed reading about your adventures.
    Love,
    Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS A GOOD IDEA WE ARE GONNA MAKE SOME AT SCHOOL

    love you, maren

    ReplyDelete