Saturday, July 23, 2011

Spanish Lessons and going for a Run!!!!

Nielsen, Maren, Andie and Mundo studying Spanish

This morning was great!! We woke up and had breakfast. At 9 we had Spanish lessons with Mundo and Flavia again!!! It was a good lesson!! Maren actully woke up today for Spanish lessons. Mundo had to catch her up. While he was doing that I was going back and forth between Mundo and Flavia!! I learned some new stuff today, not much though!! My dad went for a walk while the 4 of us had Spanish lessons. After Spanish lessons my dad came back and we went for a run down to Lago de Nicaragua!! When we got there two ninos were playing their kind of foot ball/soccer. My dad and I joined them and played football with them. It was lots of fun except they killed us. Well now were going to downtown Granada!!! It has been sunny this morning and is now becoming cloudy!!!!!! :(

Posted by Nielsen Guy

Ingelise and Flavia

No comments:

Post a Comment