Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Day I Got My Doll Madison

Yesterday, I got my doll at the Mercado Viejo in Masaaya.  She was made in Nicaragua.  Her name is Madison.  Her dress is orange, white, pink, blue and silver.  I got a dress just like Madison.  I even have her shoes, her bows and her braids.  I also have the white skirt that goes under her dress.  She has black hair and she has the same color of skin as I do.  She can do a cartwheel on the rocking chair.

We took the autobus to the Mercado Viejo in Masaya.  I sat in the back of the bus on my mom's lap.  We sat next to the door.  Every once in awhile the door would fling open.  It was exciting and scary.  Good thing my mom was holding me tight.  I got hot on the bus.

Posted by Andie Guy


1 comment:

  1. Hi Andi,
    What a lovely orange dress! Did you get it in Granada? Are you and Madison having a good time?
    How did you come up with the name Madison for your new doll?

    Love,
    Papa

    ReplyDelete